Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Google may kill me, but it's not "killing it"

I am about to have a heart attack trying to get Google to help me sort of things out.

I wanted to look up "assisted care" in a certain zip code. Instead, it gave me thousands of centers everyplace, with the ones vaguely associated with the zipcode (meaning 50 miles around) near the top!

This is not helpful. You don't want to be 50 miles from your elderly charge. When I say these words, that zip code, I want that...those words in that zipcode.

I have not tried Bing, but I saw it on TV--they were drooling over how many hits--what if you want appropriate hits, targeted...useful?

Ever heard the expression, "So much has been written about everything, it's hard to find anything out about it?"

Hey, Google--good tag, for ya!

No comments: