Thursday, July 16, 2015

Some thoughts for the day

I used to put a new message on my answering machine every day--along with a thought. I don't do it anymore--but sometimes people said they called just to hear the thought and when I answered, they were disappointed. Maybe that is why I don't do it anymore.

Anyhow, I ran across a collection of fun thoughts on creativity gathered by Madanmohan Rao. He got these from a conference of the Mosaic Summer School on Creativity and Management in Barcelona.

Nourish the crazy ideas because the good ones hide inside them. Roger Parent

A startup is a faith-based enterprise. Yves Pigneur

The only thing I know to do as an artist is to be honest and brave. Erykah Badu

Mobilization of people is harder than just asking them for ideas. Valerie Chanal

Creativity is about plagiarism. Plagiarism all the time, that is the only way things develop. John Armitage

Co-creation sounds super--but is a mess to organize. Charles-Matthieu Brunelle

Even younger companies are failing because they don't innovate enough. Jordi Serrano

And my favorite:

Wake up and dream. Richard Speer

No comments: